Are you ready for an armed TSA?
The NY Times reported the union that represents the TSA renewed its push for armed agents at checkpoints of the nation’s airports. Using a violent attack by a machete-wielding taxi driver in New Orleans as an excuse.
Another pilot allegedly crashed a plane on purpose with 150 people on board, why doesn’t the TSA demand yearly psychological and polygraphs exams of pilots? Why don’t they set up random DUI pre-flight checkpoints of pilots nationwide? What about tired pilots that fall asleep in the cockpit? Police state America knows pilots would strike and air transportation would come to a halt.
AFGE represents 45,000 TSA officers nationwide. But AFGE doesn’t want all TSA agents armed, but rather a special law enforcement unit administered by the TSA. How many armed TSA agents do you think they want 10,000, 15,000 maybe 25,000?
We need more police in America don’t we?
It’s hard to put a precise number on America’s private police but it would be fair to say that there’s over 1.5 MILLION and growing.
America has almost ONE MILLION police officers, this doesn’t include private police or security guards, which is larger than the 1.5 MILLION by most estimates. Private security guards have outnumbered police officers since the 1980s. The more than 1 million contract security officers, and guards work directly for U.S. corporations.
That means there’s over 2.5 MILLION POLICE in the US with no signs of stopping!
“You can see the public police becoming like the public health system,” said Thomas M. Seamon, a former deputy police commissioner for Philadelphia who is president of Hallcrest Systems Inc.
Public/private police becoming like America’s public health system? In other words it will continue to grow unchecked and over-funded. All you have to do is mention the magic word ‘TERROR’ and taxpayer dollars flood in unabated.
Will TSA agents be given armored mine-resistant vehicles ‘tanks’ and automatic weapons? Of course they will.
J. David Cox, president of the American Federation of Government Employees, said TSA officers are subjected to VERBAL and physical violence on a regular basis.
Soon Americans will be too intimated to berate or criticize TSA agents decked out in tactical gear.
“We are sickened by the mindlessness and ferocity of this attack on TSA officers,” Cox said in a statement on the union website. “TSOs go to work every day to keep our nation safe from violent individuals who look to inflict harm on the flying public. All too often, TSOs become the targets of violence themselves, both VERBAL and physical.”
“The security of TSOs and the flying public at checkpoints is a real concern,” AFGE tweeted Monday. “We can’t just keep repeating the same incident over & over.”
We’re sickened by the never-ending war on… wait for it… TERROR! It’s just more B.S. our mass media is feeding the public. Arming TSA agents are you F***ing kidding me?
Ask yourselves who’s more dangerous a ‘terrorist’ pilot or an armed TSA agent?
We’re sickened by police killing Americans. In 2014, police in the United States killed 1,100 people. During that same year, police in Canada killed 14 people, police in China killed 12 people and police in Germany didn’t kill anyone at all. On a side note China’s population is nearly 1.4 billion, America’s is 333 million.
The DHS run TSA doesn’t skip a beat in their attempt to arm every federal employee. Below is a list of numerous armed govt agencies that DHS controls or has close ties to:
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- United States Border Patrol (USBP)
- Federal Protective Service (FPS)
- United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- United States Secret Service (USSS)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)
Department of Justice (USDOJ)
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (since 1973)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP)
- United States Marshals Service (USMS)
Department of State (DOS)
Department of Commerce (DOC)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Fisheries Office for Law EnforcementDepartment of Treasury
- Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigations Division (IRS-CID)
- Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA)
- United States Mint Police (USMP)
- United States Treasury Police – merged into the US Secret Service Uniformed Division in 1986.
Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Department of the Interior (USDI)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs Police
- Bureau of Land Management Office of Law Enforcement & Security
- National Parks Service
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Office of Law Enforcement
Other Major Federal Law Enforcement Agencies
- Central Intelligence Agency Security Protective Service (SPS)
- Federal Reserve Police
- Library of Congress Police
- National Security Agency Police (NSA Police)
- Smithsonian National Zoological Park Police
- United States Capitol Police (USCP)
- United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS)
- United States Supreme Court Police
- Veterans Affairs Police