The Democratic Party and mainstream media have become increasingly consumed with the narrative that Donald Trump’s election win is largely influenced by Russian hacking.
The narrative is centered around two hacks–the hack of a DNC server that led to the release of embarrassing emails during the Democratic National Convention, and the hack of John Podesta’s email which led to several embarrassing moments for the Clinton campaign in October 2016. Both are supposedly the result of the Russians.
The Russia story is back in the headlines once again after reports surrounding former President Barack Obama’s attempts to “punish” Russia for its interference.
However, there is still a cloud of doubt hanging over the DNC’s Russia narrative on the breach of the DNC servers.
The analysis that alleged that Russia was behind the DNC server breach was carried out not by the U.S. government, but by the private security group CrowdStrike.
CrowdStrike is the sole source of this claim, with their June 2016 report, “Bears in the Midst: Intrusion into the Democratic National Committee” being the basis of the DNC’s Russian hacking allegations.
Here are five key points about CrowdStrike that the mainstream media is ignoring:
1. Obama Appoints CrowdStrike Officer To Admin Post Two Months Before June 2016 Report On Russia Hacking DNC
2. The FBI Never Looked At The DNC’s Servers — Only CrowdStrike Did
3. Comey Contradicted The DNC’s Story On The FBI Asking To See The Server
4. CrowdStrike Co-Founder Is Fellow On Russia Hawk Group, Has Connections To George Soros, Ukrainian Billionaire
5. CrowdStrike Is Funded By Clinton-Loving Google $$
To read more about CrowdStrike and the five things you need to know, visit The Daily Caller